Dr.-Ing. Albrecht Weinert
I’m founder and director of weinert-automation.
Until August 2018 I was professor at the
Bochum University of Applied Sciences (Hochschule Bochum).
Besides my weinert-automation work I’m still engaged in teaching.
My fields of work:
- applied computer science
- micro controllers in automation
- operating systems, computer architecture
- Java and OO (object orientation), OO methodology
- Industrial seminars on
- consulting for companies on larger projects in these fields
- co-organising of meetings and conventions, like e.g.
- chair of IPC der REM2015
- editing and translation work for Java and OO journals
- open source project Frame4J
- commercial projects: micro-controller systems and automation
development, consulting, services — weinert-automation
On other pages please find a short
CV and a selection of my
Memberships: Collabnet, Assembla, VDI, VDI/VDE-GMA, VDI-FVT, IBM’s Academic Initiative etc. and charitable nonprofit societies
Revision: 85c (2022-04-28)